Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Changes

As ever, life keeps throwing curves in my direction.  The placed I'd been living became untenable (it was really odd and at the end became a little creepy), so I'm out, back with the folks for a little while and searching for a new place.  On the bright side, the lady wants to be there with me, so we're looking for a place together and that's fantastic.  The "day job" is kind of smoothing out (though I've probably just jinxed that), but now I've got a commute for a while.  No, I'm not trying to use this as an excuse for my slacking here.  My regular writing has also taken a hit for a variety of reasons, including the items mentioned earlier in this little stream of consciousness.  On the bright side, I can only imagine that this upcoming chapter of my life will lead to new insights and bursts of creativity.  I'm very excited for this new chapter and hope that you'll all come along with me as life directs my evolution as a writer and as a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment